Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Nails #4

Good morning dear readers!!  4 MORE SLEEPS!!  There is a present under the tree for me that I am DYING to open!  It's from Tyler and he keeps taunting me with it, so I can't wait to tear into it Christmas morning :)

I have another Christmas mani for you this morning, let's check it out!


This is another simple one - I started with 2 beautiful coats of Julep Missy.  Then I topped it off with one dab-ish coat of Elixir Lacquers Peppermint Barque.  This is my favourite of the collection Nicole released last year for Christmas.  It's definitely one to get you into the Christmas mood :D
Peppermint Barque is composed of large white hex glitters, small red and green hex glitters, and holographic microglitters, though they are hard to see over the silver foil polish.  The glitters disperse pretty well, though the white ones do tend to sink in the base a little bit, so some fishing is required after a few nails.  I don't see that these are available anymore on the Elixir Lacquers shop, but there are some other great polishes there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.