Sunday 9 December 2012

Sapphire Dreams & Wynter Wonders

Hellllloooooo ladies!  As most of you who are on Facebook frequently probably already know, I have discovered 100% acetone for polish and glitter removal.  *makes Heavenly sounds and shines a spotlight on the bottle of acetone*

So, because of this, I have overcome my love/hate relationship with glitter polish and it is pure love now!  And to prove it, I have 2 coats of a shimmer polish with 2 coats of a loaded glitter polish, topped with a heavy coat of top coat!

Let's jump in, shall we??  First off, a warning - this is picture heavy, I couldn't narrow it down any more than what I've got here!








Isn't it PRETTY?!?!?!  *gushes*  I am completely in love with this!  And to top it off, I'm not sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth because I'm terrified of the thought of removing this!  I'M CURED!!!

So what is it??  This look is 2 coats of Ninja Polish Sapphire Dreams (lovingly named by Amber over at And Then There Was Polish) which is a blue shimmer polish (swatch to come tomorrow) that reminds me of a shiny new car, topped with Elixir Lacquers Wynter Wonders which contains holographic micro glitter and small squares and lavender hex glitters, both from the holiday collections :)

It's a good thing the sun isn't very bright on my way to work because it could be tricky driving with this masterpiece in the bright sunlight... like a moth to a flame :D

So where can you get these??  Ninja Polish polishes can be purchased here and Elixir Lacquers can be purchased here.  Sometimes the Ninja Polish polishes are a little tricky to get a hold of, but you can sign up for certain polishes so you are e-mailed when the polish you want is restocked :D

So I know this isn't overly Christmas-y, but I still consider it a Christmas mani because the look was achieved using only Holiday collection polishes :D

Are you a glitterholic or glitterphobic??

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a glitterHOLIC! Glad you've joined me! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love glitter, it's the removal that I was scared of, BUT NOT ANY MORE!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Loooooove this!! I'm a glitterholic! I don't care if it takes me 15 minutes to get glitter polish off :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I just hate that it gets ALL over the place and it looks like a fairy puked all over me ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with sparkle, shine, twinkle, glitter. EVERYTHING. I can't get enough bling. lol. I love this combo and it totally looks wintery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm becoming glitter-obsessed too, and it feels good ;) I love blinging out my manis now :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.