Saturday 8 December 2012

Nail Polish Canada Nail Art Challenge Week 3

Hello lovely ladies!  I apologize that I haven't been posting regularly the last few days :(  December is proving to be a busy month :)

I went and got some Christmas shopping done yesterday, I'm pretty well done, just need to do a little more thinking to come up with something for one more person and go get a couple more things and I'm done :)  Then I get to wrap them!!!  That's my favourite part!  I just have to think about how I'm going to bling out my gifts this year :D

Today is the last day of the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge.  This has been lots of fun doing these designs :)  This week's theme is "Trim the Tree".  I knew I had to do a full mani with the water marble Christmas trees I did from last week.  I also received Ninja Polish No Peeking this week, so I wanted to incorporate that too!


This didn't turn out quite like I pictured in my mind, I definitely like the trees I did in my "Presents" mani for last week, but I have run out of time and can't re-do it, so I just rolled with it :)

For my marble I used Sinful Colors Exotic Green, Avon Electric Green and OPI Who the Shrek Are You?. I think that Exotic Green and Electric Green are too close in colour to marble together for a Christmas tree.  For the trimmings I used Avon Ruby Slippers and rhinestones.  I also fished for some star glitters from Ninja Polish No Peeking :)
My accent nails are Zoya Logan with Ninja Polish No Peeking.  This is an awesome Christmas glitter, and I love it!  I would love to wear this every day of December!

Don't forget head over to the collaboration of all the bloggers participating in the Nail Polish Canada Nail Art Challenge to vote for your favourite :)

Thank you to Nail Polish Canada for hosting this Nail Art Challenge, it's been a lot of fun!  And congratulations to all the girls who participated in this Challenge, everyone did a great job!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The water marble's really subtle, but it really adds to the whole design! The stars at the top of each tree are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.