Tuesday 18 December 2012

Julep Leah & Ninja Polish Shattered Star

Only 2 more days of work!  I have no desire to work today, or for the rest of the week for that matter!  I keep thinking it's Wednesday too, so that doesn't make it any better, lol!

My sister is home from school for the Christmas break and tonight we are going to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2 :D  I haven't seen it since my Twilight Saga Marathon back on November 17th, and I can't wait to watch it again!

Today I have for you something that was supposed to look Christmasy but it really looks like something more for St. Patrick's Day... *sigh*  Don't you hate when things never turn out the way you have pictured in your head?







This is Julep Leah, which is a beautiful green with a slight shimmer in it.  This will be perfect for St. Patrick's Day, but it isn't very Christmasy.  Then I topped it with Ninja Polish Shattered Star from their Holiday collection.  I was going to put this over black but then didn't think that was quite Christmasy enough.

If you are looking to buy some Shattered Star for yourself, check out their shop.  They have lots of polish-related stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.