Saturday 1 September 2012

NOTD: 365 Days of Color My Little Cuppycake

Happy September 1st everyone!  I cannot believe it's September already, where has this year gone?!
I have for you today 365 Days of Color My Little Cuppycake.  This was the polish I couldn't wait to try from my order.  Sunny describes this polish as "a white jelly polish so you can see more of the glitter in it.  Then it has a bunch of matte glitter in it.  From rainbow hexes to coral fine glitter, and the best part -- RAINBOW MATTE SHARDS!!!"  Sounds like fin, right?!








This polish seriously looks like cupcake icing on my fingers!  It's a wonder I didn't try to lick it off all day while I was wearing it ;)  These pictures are all with 3 coats of polish.  Next time I will be putting white polish under it so I don't have to use as much for it to become opaque.  Ooooh if I had Essie Marshmallow, this would go over it perfectly! :D
This is definitely a fun polish and I'm so glad I got it :D  If you want to purchase your own bottle, head on over to Sunny's shop and pick yourself up a bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.