Tuesday 14 August 2012

Julep Reveal Take 2


Hey everybody!  Sorry I didn't get a post out last night.  We are having a little internet issue so over the next week and a half I will be doing my best to get posts out!

So about a month ago I posted about Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum, but because I left it at my sister's when I went to visit a week into my treatments, I had to stop treatment so I was unable to show you the progress with my toenails.

However, my darling sister came home this past weekend and she brought with her my serum!  She's awesome :D  So I took "before" pictures again on Sunday and started the treatment again.

Day 1

Left Big Toe
Right Big Toe
I will continue to update this post on a weekly basis to show the progress of my nails.  Now remember, these toenails have had some trauma so it may take longer than the 2-3 weeks Julep says results will be seen in.  The story of what happened along with the original "before" pictures can be found in this post.  Come back in about a week to see my progress over the week with these :D

*UPDATE* -- Day 7

Left Big Toe

Right Big Toe
Ok, so it's been a week since I restarted my treatment with Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum on my 2 big toes.  Though I haven't seen a vast improvement with growth, I think they both look healthier if nothing else.  I have been applying the serum to the sides of the nail, along the cuticle, under the free edge as directed and even "painting" the surface of my nail with it.  I don't know if this extra bit helps or not, but it's worth a shot.  I figure my new nail is growing underneath the top nail (gross, I know) so if it helps get the nutrients into the new nail, I'm all for it :D  Maybe for next week I will do a comparison chart with both toes and each week's picture -- I will work on that this week :D

*UPDATE* -- Day 14

This week I have compiled a "progress report" of sorts to show the progress so far with the treatments rather than an individual photo of each toe.  I apologize that the most recent picture is darker, the sun went down before I could get a picture with natural light.

Again, I don't see a huge improvement this week, but I think that there has been some progress since day 1 :)

*UPDATE*  -- Day 21

Sorry I didn't get this update done for you guys yesterday.  Here is my final progress report for the Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum


My final verdict is this -- I think this product helped with the look of my toenails, they definitely look healthier if nothing else.  I think it was hard to tell with the overall "growth" of them because the actually growing part is taking place under the "dead" nail on top.  So what I have done, and I will be working on, is getting the remains of the top nail off my healthy nail growing in so that we can really look at the growth the Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum helps with.  It's going to take a bit of work to get down to the good nail, and maybe a trip to my local chiropodist to get the final bits off so we can really study this :)  This is what I should have done before starting the treatment in the first place, but I was just so excited to try it! :D  I will be sure to announce on my Facebook page when I will be starting the treatment again.

Thanks for following along with this adventure!  I hope I can bring you beautiful pictures of my toenails in the very near future!  I so badly want to paint them, but treatment comes first, polish second :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, there looks like some definite improvement!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, but didn't know if maybe it was the lighting and the angle being slightly different in each picture. Next week will be the "moment of truth" :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.