Tuesday 24 July 2012

NOTD: Julep Emilie with Glitter

Evening everyone!  Sorry this is so late being posted, there have been distractions tonight.. mostly Big Bang Theory on TV, lol!

I have for you tonight Julep Emilie, a beautiful forest green polish.  This is one of my other favourite colours from Julep because I don't have anything else like it :)







Even though I love Emilie by herself, I thought she was a little "boring" for me tonight, so I topped her with Jordana's Crystal Glitter to give my nails a beautiful glittery shine :)  I used 2 coats of the glitter.  I feel like this made my nails look like mermaid nails :)







I just love this look, and it was such a simple addition to Emilie that I will be using this glitter more often to bling-out my nails :D

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I found you through Marci's Nails on FB and glad I did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Essie Rae! I'm glad you found me too! Come on in, have a seat, make yourself at home :D

      Delete
  2. I love this!! I was really thinking about getting Emilie, but now I am not sure since it stains :( So weird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilie is so beautiful, I love her with (almost) all my heart! I just wish she wouldn't leave me with this awful mess when she leaves :( I will try her with 2 coats of basecoat and see if that makes a difference and follow up.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.