Thursday 5 July 2012

NOTD: 365 Days of Color Bora-Bora

NAIL MAIL CALL!

I received some nail-mail today from 365 Days of Color and I was really excited to receive this!  I first saw the swatches on Ms. Lizard's blog and fell in love with the colour.  It's from 365 Days of Color's Travel the World collection.  It's called Bora-Bora.  It is a beautiful sky-blue colour with a little hint of light pink microglitter that is more visible in the bottle than it is on the nail, and in the following pictures.

Here's what I opened up:









Well this colour mostly lived up to my expectations, I LOVE it! :D  Though I wish I was able to see more of the light pink microglitter in it I still love the shade of blue :)

The microglitter is more noticable in low lighting where the back light reflects off of it.  Here is the best picture I got with the microglitter.


Thank you Ms. Lizard for swatching this colour so I could be introduced to 365 Days of Color!  Thank you 365 Days of Color for shipping to Canada :)  I will be wearing this nail polish colour often :D  You can purchase your own 365 Days of Color polish here.

What does everyone else think of this colour?

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo- I'm your first follower! :)

    Thanks for this swatch/review. I ordered this polish the other day, can't wait to get it! I'm a little bummed to hear the shimmer isn't very noticeable, but it still looks like something I'll reach for often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pony! YAY! Thanks for following me :D This is my first-ever blog, so I hope I can keep it up and continue to make people happy :D
      And if you go to my next blog (http://ericasnailsandmore.blogspot.ca/2012/07/notd-polka-dots-fench-tip-nail-art.html) you can see the shimmer in the sunlight picture :) It's quite beautiful in the sunlight but inside or in the shade, yeah it's not as shimmery. I still love it though :D Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. AH!!! I JUST ordered two (too pink to function, soak up the sun) about 5 mins ago because of your other post. thanks for letting me know about the free shipping. anytime there's free shipping I have a hard time stopping myself especially with the price of shipping to Canada being so high! I saw this on the site but the pics on there did not really catch my eyes. But seeing your pics, I am regretting not getting one and think I may have to add it to my order.... Blue is my fav color after all.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I see "FREE SHIPPING" I am right there! If there is a minimum order amount (Nail Polish Canada, Chapters, etc.) I make sure I order that much just to get free shipping :D
      If you do get Bora Bora, send me a picture by e-mail or on FB :D I would love to see your mani with it :D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.